We aim to make ULTI the ultimate coin for the gaming community. The max supply is set at 250 bln tokens, however before launching on PancakeSwap we already burned 45,648,408,152 ULTI’s – so the Total Supply is now 204,365,825,459 ULTI’s, with PreSales that make up around 7% of total supply (or ~14,7 bln ULTI Tokens).
The remaining will be for Liquidity Fund, Reserves, Team and Development/Marketing as well as generated through Community Mining and Proof-of-Gaming (53% of Total Supply).
The supply generated by Private/Presale events will be unlocked 10% at TGE/IDO, 20 days cliff (the remaining 90% will be locked for 20 days) and then 1% unlocked daily, which ensures price stability when the Public launch is set due. All tokens outstanding from PreSales were burned.